• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America now hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its been up for 3 days.......Why did you post this..... If you're applying, did you forget that your competing against everyone who will be reading this?

For whatever reason, Prohire's website showed a Pilot position posting back in December, however what the initial post on this thread is referring to is the fact that on Virgin's website, they announced 3 days ago, that they are finally interviewing...

"The salary and pay scale information are not available yet. We can tell you that we plan to be competitive with other low-cost start up airlines. In terms of benefits and our 401K program, we will also be competitive with those offered by similar low-cost airlines."

......I wonder what the going rate for a "start up" LCC is......

Jolly--Yeah, that's what scared me. I know JB "started" CA's at around $85k. Bump it a little for inflation and you're still short of $100k. Might still be worth a look.TC

milehye said:
Its been up for 3 days.......Why did you post this..... If you're applying, did you forget that your competing against everyone who will be reading this?
By that rationale, nobody should ever post anything about potential jobs. We should all just hoard that information to ourselves! I mean, I never know when I might get furloughed, so I better not help out anyone else, just in case.

Latest resources

Back