• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Virgin America dispatchers out there?

bgaviator

Total Time
~ 400
Just wondering if anyone on here is dispatching for Virgin America, or knows anyone doing so? I'm curious as to how things are going over there and how people like it. Anyways, congrats to them for topping some of the best airlines lists.

WalterSobchak

Am I wrong?
Total Time
40+/wk
There's and EX-SKW or two over there.

If one of them is reading this, I would like to pass on the message "Duck Soup" to JB.

Pull To Guns

Total Time
13 Yrs
There's and EX-SKW or two over there.

If one of them is reading this, I would like to pass on the message "Duck Soup" to JB.

Thanks Walter, and I mean that in a bad way! I am not JB, but I was there when the concept was brought up.

The image of that procedure had completely escaped my mind until you had to bring it up again.

I was much happier thinking of it as the name for a classic, funny Marx Brother's movie of yore.

B*stard!!

homerjdispatch

Gods gift to dispatch
Total Time
a lot
I still have pictures of mamma combing his 'stache and him checking the oil in the 152.... Good ole JB... I wish he would come back here more often! he dogged us on our last camping trip...Too bad, MD had extra vasiline....LOL

DX Jake

Total Time
n/a
I still have pictures of mamma combing his 'stache and him checking the oil in the 152.... Good ole JB... I wish he would come back here more often! he dogged us on our last camping trip...Too bad, MD had extra vasiline....LOL

you guys go on "camping trips"!? So that's what you call them. Now I get it. ;) :laugh:

homerjdispatch

Gods gift to dispatch
Total Time
a lot
Yeah, its easier than saying lets go out in the desert, drink beer, get drunk and #(%# each other!

WalterSobchak

Am I wrong?
Total Time
40+/wk
Wow...I'm proud to have started the hijack on this one. :) JB was always a riot...

RP...sorry for the mental pic. I seem to remember we bought a flight attendant that night in return for a case of beer via ACARS. That was one sloooooow night...

Last edited:

homerjdispatch

Gods gift to dispatch
Total Time
a lot
yes..giggles!!!! Hey props you should come down and visit...Hows that little dog doin? DW said you two had a good time at Marys...

propsarebest

Total Time
Yea, we had a good time at Marys... Ask to see his hoodie that he bought.

I do need to get down there, I'm gonna try for later in the spring.

homerjdispatch

Gods gift to dispatch
Total Time
a lot
coo.. maybe a vegas trip to O.G's is in order...