Virgin America dispatchers out there?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bgaviator

Just wondering if anyone on here is dispatching for Virgin America, or knows anyone doing so? I'm curious as to how things are going over there and how people like it. Anyways, congrats to them for topping some of the best airlines lists.

There's and EX-SKW or two over there.

If one of them is reading this, I would like to pass on the message "Duck Soup" to JB.

There's and EX-SKW or two over there.

If one of them is reading this, I would like to pass on the message "Duck Soup" to JB.

Thanks Walter, and I mean that in a bad way! I am not JB, but I was there when the concept was brought up.

The image of that procedure had completely escaped my mind until you had to bring it up again.

I was much happier thinking of it as the name for a classic, funny Marx Brother's movie of yore.

B*stard!!

I still have pictures of mamma combing his 'stache and him checking the oil in the 152.... Good ole JB... I wish he would come back here more often! he dogged us on our last camping trip...Too bad, MD had extra vasiline....LOL

I still have pictures of mamma combing his 'stache and him checking the oil in the 152.... Good ole JB... I wish he would come back here more often! he dogged us on our last camping trip...Too bad, MD had extra vasiline....LOL

you guys go on "camping trips"!? So that's what you call them. Now I get it. ;) :laugh:

Yeah, its easier than saying lets go out in the desert, drink beer, get drunk and #(%# each other!

Wow...I'm proud to have started the hijack on this one. :) JB was always a riot...

RP...sorry for the mental pic. I seem to remember we bought a flight attendant that night in return for a case of beer via ACARS. That was one sloooooow night...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back