• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Classes.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any latest news on classes? The website is still not showing anything for pilots. Is there still a pool or has it been drained?

There are at least 4 that are continuing with the hiring process. That might be it though. Maybe 1 or 2 more.

Last edited:
Because quantity doesn't necessarily mean quality. The 4000tt is for insurance but as the airline matures, the ability for them to reduce the minimums will be available should they decide to entertain other candidates.

Not true, never has been. We have people on the property hired lower than 4000tt.

They are running interviews on the 2nd and the 9th. No idea about anything beyond that or about class dates associated with those interviews.

They are running interviews on the 2nd and the 9th. No idea about anything beyond that or about class dates associated with those interviews.

I thought hiring/classes were all but shut down until next year. What's up with the new round of interviews?

Increase of block flying for winter schedule and a need for more bodies. I guess we under hired a bit this year. Plus theres been a little attrition from medical leaves, one retirement, and a couple guys being recalled to previous carriers.

Increase of block flying for winter schedule and a need for more bodies. I guess we under hired a bit this year. Plus theres been a little attrition from medical leaves, one retirement, and a couple guys being recalled to previous carriers.
The retirement pilot will be going to the training department. Where are guys being recalled to? United?

Latest resources

Back