Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jayme

My Mona Lisa
San Francisco – Jan. 27, 2009 Virgin America, the California based airline that is reinventing domestic air travel, today announced its plans to launch service to John Wayne Airport (SNA) in Orange County, California. Beginning on April 30, 2009, Virgin America plans to fly five daily flights from its home base at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to SNA, with low introductory fares starting at $59*. SNA will be the ninth destination airport in the airline’s growing network.

“As the only airline headquartered in California, Orange County is an enormously important travel market for us. We couldn’t be more pleased to be partnering with John Wayne Airport to bring our unique, award-winning service to the region,” said Virgin America President and CEO David Cush. “With low fares and new planes that offer a totally different flying experience, from cabin moodlighting to touch-screen seatback entertainment – we think our service is a perfect match for Orange County’s discriminating travelers.”

I've flown on the VA A320s as a pax and I must say that those seats are the most comfortable non-first class seats I have ever flown in. Great inflight entertainment - and the stews are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back