• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America 2nd Qtr Net Profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't worry, the naysayers will pop up shortly ;)
Anywho, I am glad to see VA making methodical progress towards success. One day at a time.

Jimmie: I can't believe this is the same airline. VX made an $8 million profit in the 2nd quarter!
The Wolf: Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet. They're still down $31 million for the year.

Jimmie: I can't believe this is the same airline. VX made an $8 million profit in the 2nd quarter!
The Wolf: Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet. They're still down $31 million for the year.

Operationally profitable for the year so far. First time we have done that for the first half.

Shiiiiiiiet, that's all you had to saaaay.

Nice 15 million positive cash flow. It seems the 75 million infusion was probably unnecessary. It's very nice to have 148.2 million cash on hand. It gives a lot more breathing room, IMO things look a lot more positive this year than last.

Nice 15 million positive cash flow. It seems the 75 million infusion was probably unnecessary. It's very nice to have 148.2 million cash on hand. It gives a lot more breathing room, IMO things look a lot more positive this year than last.

They looked better two months after John McLeod started here. Whether or not that is coincidence, I don't know. I don't think it is though. That guy needs a pay day. I am generally not one to back executive pay because they generally don't deserve it. He is a fricken Senior Vice President, and he deserves it.

Woo-hoo! We're 1-23! At least we started out faster than the Bucs.

They looked better two months after John McLeod started here. Whether or not that is coincidence, I don't know. I don't think it is though. That guy needs a pay day. I am generally not one to back executive pay because they generally don't deserve it. He is a fricken Senior Vice President, and he deserves it.

What makes you think he's not being well paid/not paid enough? I'm sure he has all the leverage he needs to make more if he deserves it.

Latest resources

Back