Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vintage Props & Jets,New Smyrna Beach,Fla.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
they fly a king air (200 or 350, i dunno which) and a beech 1900 i think. other than that, i dunno if they're a good outfit to work for or not. their hangar is right next to my flight school's. do a web search for them, i know that they have a website.

They were running the 1900 on a scheduled basis with a 135 cert. Not sure what happened though.

~wheelsup

They also fly some chieftains down to the bahamas. Last I talked to their pilots they seemed to be happy.

Had a buddy work there a few years ago. At first it wasn't too bad. Don't know much of the details or if my buddy just had bad luck with them but he seemed to have alot of emergencies. IE throwing rods and what not. Anyways stuff ended up getting worse so he left.

great cornholio said:
When did they start doing that?

They have done it for a while, at least 3 or 4 years. I think they do it based on supply and demand. When they need people really bad they do hire people and pay them, but if they fill up classes with PFTers every now and then.

Didn't know that. I left FL 3 years ago. They had just got the 1900 before I left I never saw it out of the hangar though. So what do they do the PFT in the 1900 or everything???

Latest resources

Back