• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

vintage airline t-shirts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, skydash, I'm really not that fun to fly with. And I'm sure that, based on my 2 posts, you've got me figured out. Just like Sigmund Freud. Pretty impressive having a both a brilliant mind AND a penchant for the same kind of humor as a 13 year old.

So be it...

Amish RakeFight said:
Are we all to have the same tastes. So what if I'm not feeling those vintage designs. I think they're a little dorky.

I like the Delta logo and have a delta T-shirt at home.
but vintage "is what it was", not what you like. So as usual, why don't you STFU and ignore it if you don't like it. Everything's not about you sweetheart. :smash:

Huggyu2 said:
No, skydash, I'm really not that fun to fly with. And I'm sure that, based on my 2 posts, you've got me figured out. Just like Sigmund Freud. Pretty impressive having a both a brilliant mind AND a penchant for the same kind of humor as a 13 year old.
Yes!!! Exactly!! I DO have a brilliant mind(maybe however in a rare and momentary lapse of reason I mistook YOUR ability to form cognitive thought....but since you recognise my abilities... I'll let it pass.
Now,regarding my adolescent sense of humor...Yes....it too is darn impressive,however it's more of a proclivity than a penchant.Your "penchant" to perform a diagnosis on my psyche(however misguided)is understood given the fact that you joined in September 2004 and you've made 426 posts!! Wow...that's around one a day.Let me guess....lots of spare time....not a lot of friends...I see. Oh..am I being loose and fast with the facts?? I guess I was just making the same assumptions you were making with me......and speaking of Freud...my guess is that he'd diagnose you with an Oedipus complex.

Last edited:
when i was a kid my first flight was on a piedmont 727. my daughters first flight was on one of the many express carriers for USAir on the E-jet.

this industry has sure changed.

johnny

(feeling old)

Latest resources

Back