• Watchers 5

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those EMP guns are a b!tch, I tell ya!

So I guess Steven Segal and some other guys flew in the back of one of those stealth fighters with a tube that can belly up to an airliner...then they gave all them passengers some sleeping gass or wasted em with silencer equiped guns. Then they flew the captured airliner to some remote airport and had time to set up this missile attack or whatever (I'm not even going to click on that link!) on the Pentagon, instead of the so called hijackers on an airliner. Yea, I'll buy that and I'll take one hundred bucks that says the red skins win and kerry gets elected president.

This is a chemtrail thread. It should go in "chemtrail land" or the "you got to be spoofing" me section, it's that freaking LUDICRUST!

Have you guys ever heard of OCCAM'S RAZOR for crying out loud? Four planes were hijacked, three made it to high profile targets where innocent people were killed, one crashed in a field where more innocent people were killed. None were space ships with ebola monkeys or little old ladies getting anal probed on board.

Occam's razor is a logical principle attributed to the mediaeval philosopher http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/Images/externallink.GIFWilliam of Occam (or Ockham). The principle states that one should not make more assumptions than the minimum needed. This principle is often called the principle of parsimony. It underlies all scientific modelling and theory building. It admonishes us to choose from a set of otherwise equivalent models of a given phenomenon the simplest one. In any given model, Occam's razor helps us to "shave off" those concepts, variables or constructs that are not really needed to explain the phenomenon. By doing that, developing the model will become much easier, and there is less chance of introducing inconsistencies, ambiguities and redundancies.

Occam's Razor

OK, so Mr. Occam got his razor out, it still doesn´t explain those facts presented in the video. The conclusion is either the government is holding back facts or the maker of the video is lying and falsifying information to sell something. The rat theory still stands. You all can make light of it but when the peices don´t fit there is something wrong with the picture.

And I am glad someone brought up NASA and the moon landings. There is hard fact evidence that people working at NASA are tampering with photographs brought back from the moon and mars. My guess is that they are being enhanced to make better photo ops. The fact is they are doing it and lying to the public.

Falsifying scientific evidence, which is a felonious act in the scientific community, can not be tolerated for any reason. NASA, in my opinion has over stayed its usefulness and needs to be disbanded before they distroy what credibility they have built from many years of good scientific work.

Thanks NASA but your services are no longer needed, your fired!

ThomasR said:
OK, so Mr. Occam got his razor out, it still doesn´t explain those facts presented in the video. The conclusion is either the government is holding back facts or the maker of the video is lying and falsifying information to sell something. The rat theory still stands. You all can make light of it but when the peices don´t fit there is something wrong with the picture.

And I am glad someone brought up NASA and the moon landings. There is hard fact evidence that people working at NASA are tampering with photographs brought back from the moon and mars. My guess is that they are being enhanced to make better photo ops. The fact is they are doing it and lying to the public.

Falsifying scientific evidence, which is a felonious act in the scientific community, can not be tolerated for any reason. NASA, in my opinion has over stayed its usefulness and needs to be disbanded before they distroy what credibility they have built from many years of good scientific work.

Thanks NASA but your services are no longer needed, your fired!
Somewhere out there, there is a villiage printing pictures of their idiot on milk cartons...

Hugh Jorgan said:
Somewhere out there, there is a villiage printing pictures of their idiot on milk cartons...
Nahhhh, they don't want that one back. Kind of almost makes you wish the election was still coming yet, donut?

Latest resources

Back