• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

video of some fun flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That looks like Lake Elmo, with the low pass at Benson..

Am I close?

How refreshing to see a clip that doesn't include a Cessna doing split S and "corkscrews," and has no references to bodybags.

Nice.

Champ is a good airplane. I miss mine terribly and with fuel over $4 around here I wish I had it back.
At the price they bring now, I wish I had every one I had the chance to buy for $6000 or less in the 70's.

Enjoyed to video

RightPedal said:
Champ is a good airplane. I miss mine terribly and with fuel over $4 around here I wish I had it back.
At the price they bring now, I wish I had every one I had the chance to buy for $6000 or less in the 70's.

Enjoyed to video
I learned to fly in a 65 hp Champ back in the mid-60's. I belonged to a flying club and the airplane cost $4/hr wet to rent. I had the chance to buy one once (in Annual) for $600. They built a few new ones back in the early 70's for $5000 or so. Things sure have changed.

'Sled

Uh Oh! Looks like i've been outed! Crizz and Clumpinglitter are right on with the locations. If you guys know me and wanna go fly sometime just PM me and we'll go burn a few gallons of dino-juice!

Latest resources

Back