Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Video for those Citation X fans out there...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnsonrod

Not everyone is a fan of the Citation X on this website - especially the "over-worked" NJA X pilots. With that said, it is a beautiful airplane in my opinion and I wouldn't mind flying one someday (I am working on my applications for NJA and XOJet with fingers crossed).

I found a nice Citation X video on Youtube with a great fly-by at the end of the video (those Brazilians are natural airshow wannabes). Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXCgSw-qnsY&mode=related&search=

Not everyone is a fan of the Citation X on this website - especially the "over-worked" NJA X pilots. With that said, it is a beautiful airplane in my opinion and I wouldn't mind flying one someday (I am working on my applications for NJA and XOJet with fingers crossed).

I found a nice Citation X video on Youtube with a great fly-by at the end of the video (those Brazilians are natural airshow wannabes). Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXCgSw-qnsY&mode=related&search=

Very nice high-speed flyby at the very end of the video. That Citation X certainly is a hotrod.

Citation X vs. Lear 60

Many things to consider, but if you are just interested in the flying part, the Lear 60 hands down.

The Citation X handles like a truck.
The Lear 60 like a Maserati.

Ok, but lets get real. IT's a J.O.B. In order to fly the Lear 60 at a fractional, you'll have to go to FlexJet.
In order to fly the Citation X go to NetJets.

If you consider pay, benefits and work schedule you would probably pick NetJets.

Now if you come to NetJets would you like to work more or less? Load a lot of bags or less? Get home earlier or later? Fly at extremely high altitudes (FL450) or mid 30's? Have a longer career or shorter?
Sit at the FBO or in the cockpit?

I love the Lear 60 (2 years), I enjoyed the Citation X (nearly 5 years). I've been in the Beechjet 2 years.

Currently I feel like I'm in better health (no back pain), I make more money and sit down at a table for all my meals. I lose cool points when I walk out to the plane.

My point? It is a J.O.B.
Get over the shiny jet syndrome.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back