• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Very interesting aviation video!!!

UnAnswerd

Activity Terminated
Total Time
NA
Goose Egg said:
Makes me think a second time about doing acro.

-Goose

That bi-plane crash was terrible. At the last few seconds, it looks he applies full up elevator. Bad move, although at that altitute, it probably doesn't matter.

hawkerflyer

Total Time
9500+
That Ethiopian 767-200 would have made a textbook ditching if that left wing tip hadn't struck the water.

UnAnswerd

Activity Terminated
Total Time
NA
User997 said:
You're the "King of Broken Links" Unanswered! :D

It seems to be associated with one particular website. Nevertheless, I've always wanted to be king of something!!!

mudkow60

Total Time
'bit
That looks like a fuzzy, re-spliced remake (althought a lot shorter) of the airshow crash video with the Ramstein song. I saved it from Flightinfo. It is called crash2, and it has a lot better clarity, is longer, and doesn't feature Candlebox.

MVSW

Total Time
Growin
That sucks

Kingairrick

Rare user
Total Time
~8000
I don't see the point in setting around 200 (by my quick count) people's deaths to music.
It would be good if it was just the amazing saves, ie. the guys in the Migs who seem to be pretty adept at walking or crawling away...

GravityHater

Total Time
I don't get how they can entitle something like that as "Funny...."
Has Hollywood or Nintendo made us immune to real tragedy.
Nasty. Not mad at the poster, it was well advertised here, my choice to click on it.