Venetian interview info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

splatt

I have an interview for a flying job at the Venetian. Does anyone have any info that might help? Thanks...

Wow...somebody with good news to report!

Sorry I can't help with the interview. I have 2 friends that fly for them and they are rarely home. They may as well call Macao their new home because they are there more than they are in the states. The one guy finished a long trip on the Tri-Star and they turned him back around to fly a BBJ back to the Orient.

If you have a family you are trying to keep intact, I'm not sure this is the place to do it. If you are single and can be on the road for a long time, I think you would have a blast.

Best of luck!

Thanks... I don't have the job yet and feel very lucky to have the opportunity just to interview. I've been looking for a decent flying job for over a year. I think I'm getting a look because of the 767 time?

Was this interview in response to that ad they posted a few days ago? What aircraft are they hiring into?

Thanks

Yes.... I went to their job site and filled out an app. They wanted 767, BBJ, GIII, GIV and GV.

Alittle Info..

Good luck with the interview. And just to let you know, the Venetian group is a wonderful place to work. I can speak from personal experience and say that their L1011/B747 Chief Pilot is the most talented, highest integrity leader that I've worked with during the past 20 years. You will enjoy working with Capt. Barnard!

Good luck with the interview. And just to let you know, the Venetian group is a wonderful place to work. I can speak from personal experience and say that their L1011/B747 Chief Pilot is the most talented, highest integrity leader that I've worked with during the past 20 years. You will enjoy working with Capt. Barnard!

I'll second that!

Latest resources

Back