• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Venetian interview info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IF this Barney has the integrity you all profess then he should step up and right the wrong that was done to this pilot and give him an interview. You can't just screw around with people like that.

Fleet managers don't run the HR department.

Bummer... I called to confirm my appointment and they said I was scheduled for the appointment in error and the job was not supposed to be an external job.
Corporate America's finest, most worthwhile department strikes again, eh?

I went down to their employment center the day after my interview was scheduled. (I was too pissed to go on the same day). I told the staff what had happened and that I was trying to turn a "lemon into lemonade" ... they then gave me the name and email of the company recruiter for their pilot jobs. I dropped of my resume, copies of my medical and licences, then emailed the same to the recruiter. So, we'll see what happens...

i have been reading this thread since the beginning, and just wanted to add some info:
i, also, applied for the original job posting. then i asked a friend, who formerly flew boeings for the venetian, to make a call for me. he spoke to the c/p who told him that those postings (pilot and flight attendant) were accidents. there were never jobs avail. soon after i saw this thread with talk of actual interviews. this made me think my buddy's info was wrong. now i guess there was truth to his info. what a cluster f*** on the part of the sands h/r dept!

Seems your info was correct. I've have not heard anything from the internal recruiter. Not even a professional courtesy to say, "we regret the mistake but unfortunately... blah, blah, blah..."

Latest resources

Back