Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

vegas job fair: anyone go to Delta table?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

realmanofgenius

midget wih a big penis
i got a form email letter from Captain AK of Delta to invite me to come but it looked like something airline apps generated with consent. they pulled my stuff. or so it said.... couldn't make it...anyone go?

everyone who applied to Delta got that letter....well at least I think so....

I went...

First of all, it was a form letter, everyone got one who applied.

Second, I personally believe that Delta and SWA will resume hiring sooner rather than later. (in fact, SWA already announced it.)

Also, I believe it shows the recruiters at these airlines a strong desire to work there if you are willing to travel to see them at a time when they are not even hiring. There were very few people at this fair, but my guess is that the resumes taken from it will have a strong chance when the interviews start again.

When they do announce hiring again, they will have already called quite a few people for the first available interviews, you just may have missed out, and the lines at the next job fair will be rediculous.

For the record, I'm not a huge fan of job fairs, but I do believe that they are a necessary evil. And I'd rather attend this smaller, cheaper one than an overpriced, over crowded Airinc one.

I did not talk to SWA since I am not really interested....However it was interesting that they were allowing any commercial pilot to speak with them....do they project their applicant pool drying up in the future?

I gotta say thanks to the guys that dressed for this job fair like they were going to the club ....you make it too easy to compete! :) hehehe... thanks bros!

Latest resources

Back