Vans @ KADS....not Martinaire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

simav8r

Anybody know who is operating a couple of Cargo Caravans out of KADS next to the Mitsubishi service center? Looks like they might be flying Telesis work.

simav8r said:
Anybody know who is operating a couple of Cargo Caravans out of KADS next to the Mitsubishi service center? Looks like they might be flying Telesis work.

Hey..
don't mean to hijack the thread, but is Telesis still around?
Is Ted Vitek still CP out there?

Just wondering

Midnight Flyer said:
Hey..
don't mean to hijack the thread, but is Telesis still around?
Is Ted Vitek still CP out there?

Just wondering

He was never the CP he was the psychopatic, loser DO. That guy is the weirdet bum I have ever met. They never really had a CP, a while back in 04 they had a part time CP, really nice guy. But everyone that was there was pretty much in for a couple of months and then bailed.

simav8r said:

The only oned that I know about are MA, even if they dont have the MA colors they use to be MidAtlantics freighters.

Flybet3 said:
He was never the CP he was the psychopatic, loser DO. That guy is the weirdet bum I have ever met. They never really had a CP, a while back in 04 they had a part time CP, really nice guy. But everyone that was there was pretty much in for a couple of months and then bailed.

Interesting. I flew with that nut in a previous life. Can't believe he's still there.

when I was out of a job, I went looking to fly @ telesis, and he offered me a job, but I wound up turning it down after I saw the a/c.
Think they had barons and cherokee's. What else do they have now?

midnight

As far as I know its paragon, they bought out telesis...but the telesis graveyard is stillthere

Midnight Flyer said:
Interesting. I flew with that nut in a previous life. Can't believe he's still there.

when I was out of a job, I went looking to fly @ telesis, and he offered me a job, but I wound up turning it down after I saw the a/c.
Think they had barons and cherokee's. What else do they have now?

midnight

You're like my twin brother....haha, same thing happened with me. I had just lost my job, and i send Mr. Vitek a resume. After a retarded interview he hired me on the spot. Told me to be there the next day to begin ground school. he said to me and i quote "be here tomorrow at 9:00am, dont be late" and then the jacka$$ shows up at 12:15pm. Then after a very unprofessional "ground school" I did two training flights in their airplanes and realized that my life was not worth that job!!! so I ran. That guy was a total lunatic, I just cant see that guy flying an airplane. He always has the "I hate my life, and I wish I was dead" appearance.

Flybet3 said:
You're like my twin brother....haha, same thing happened with me. I had just lost my job, and i send Mr. Vitek a resume. After a retarded interview he hired me on the spot. Told me to be there the next day to begin ground school. he said to me and i quote "be here tomorrow at 9:00am, dont be late" and then the jacka$$ shows up at 12:15pm. Then after a very unprofessional "ground school" I did two training flights in their airplanes and realized that my life was not worth that job!!! so I ran. That guy was a total lunatic, I just cant see that guy flying an airplane. He always has the "I hate my life, and I wish I was dead" appearance.

haha, thats funny. it's a small world.

Latest resources

Back