Valero

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Capt1124

Valero has been looking for pilots for awhile. I haven't heard anything from them, but as a member of the disappearing resume club, I'm not really surprised.

Has anybody heard from them? Any insight on who or what they're looking for?

Interviewed with them earlier this year. Great company, good people. Operate Lear 60s and a Citation X. Looking for an additional airplane I believe. I have 6500 + and over 4000 jet pic and they turned me down unfortunately. I'd take the job if offered for sure, good luck.

Well don't sweat it. I have only airline experience. That might have been a sticking point. Those of you who have corporate experience may have a leg up regardless of total time. I'm still trying to cack the corporate nut here in San Antonio.

CRJCA said:
I have only airline experience. QUOTE]

OK...that's gonna look really, really bad on your permanent record. I understand the Feds have formed an online data base of people who have "only airline experience" and neighborhood groups are forming with pitchforks to keep these deviates from living within 500' of any schools or churches.

You should probably try to disguise yourself and assume a new identity to avoid having to enter a career as a septic tank dumper. You earned what you got, you scumbag, now live with it. It's a life sentence.

Juuuust kidding.....juuuust kidding. A little gallows humor. Self-effacing...

Valero is currently laughing at my resume too.

Last edited:
CRJCA said:
Well don't sweat it. I have only airline experience. That might have been a sticking point. Those of you who have corporate experience may have a leg up regardless of total time. I'm still trying to cack the corporate nut here in San Antonio.

If and when you do please look me up. I am dying to get back to KSAT.

Will do Legacy, and let me know if any of you get together here I would be up for that. Have some irons in the fire, I'll keep ya posted.

Latest resources

Back