• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Vail, CO Golf??

semperfido

Keep Humpin
Total Time
11K+
Anyone play gof at Vail? Rccomendations? Any Bargains this time of year?:)

Vector4fun

Total Time
I haven't actually played in Vail, most all the courses there were private or very expensive.

Copper Mountain-Pete Dye course, not his best, but hard to put a course in/around a ski village and then have grass actually grow at 8000'. I've played it a couple times, about 3-4 good holes. Mostly tight with lots of OB. Always treated well there.

Breckenridge- Jack Nicklaus course, really nice, but the last time I was there, they wouldn't even attempt to accomodate a single, even though I told them I didn't even care which day. Jerks.

Raven G.C. at Three Peaks (Silverthorne) I Dunno. I played there about ten years ago, and it was pretty weird, with about 3 good holes. I understand they hired Tom Lehman to re-do the whole thing about 5 years ago. I think they're only using 9 of the original 18 holes. I suspect it's a lot better now.