• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

VA pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's a very good question. JFK is very small, but there may be some wanting to bid back to SFO. Most likely SFO for new hires, but JFK could happen if you ask around.

Not Much, Still livin the dream. Not the good type that involve lot's of super models.
Got to go, The mail man should be here with my benefits check soon then I am going to get me a 40oz. and go hang out on the corner.

What sort of gig ya' ll have on the side to survive with that type of pay (especially in Sanfran and NY)?
No flame bait just curious if I' m missing some grandeur opportunity here!

What sort of gig ya' ll have on the side to survive with that type of pay (especially in Sanfran and NY)?
No flame bait just curious if I' m missing some grandeur opportunity here!

I tutor guys like you on spelling, grammar, and proper sentence construction over the interwebs.

PM me for details. I think you will find that it will elevate the level of legitimacy to your future trolling efforts.

I tutor guys like you on spelling, grammar, and proper sentence construction over the interwebs.

PM me for details. I think you will find that it will elevate the level of legitimacy to your future trolling efforts.
Pretty thin skin......

Latest resources

Back