Utah Valley Stete College?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RM's

How good is your Italien now? I bet you remember the discussions dont you? I bet you didnt get to give the discussions that often in Italy.

When I was serving in the 'hood we would give discussions sometimes almost all day long, I also had a gun pulled on me. We baptized a guy from the 'hood and he showed up on Sunday in a singles ward to be confirmed in a "wife beater". Sad thing is he didnt know any better. I gave him my jacket to wear over it. Those were some interesting days.

BJJ

get ready for lots of flaming of the anti variety. sad, but lots of intolerance here, and elsewhere....still

PS-parlo benissimo ancora

Sorry

I didn't mean to stir the pot, hearing the phrase RM just made me remember some good times gone by. Life was a lot more simple then before I was married and had a baby. I wasnt trying to offend anyone, just having some good 'ol memories from a few years back.

at least the suitcase thing hasn't changed, I was transferred every other month, so living out of a suitcase seems normal even though its been over ten years.(I served in pittsburgh)
good days!!! I don't think the intolerance here on this site is so bad on this subject, as long as the comments go crazy. it is after all an aviation board, but it is nice to know were not alone!! (rumpletumbler doesn't even get much slack!!)
i thought about changing my user I.D. to Captain Moroni to be more obvious:)

Latest resources

Back