USAPER Elekshun....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

C Festerpuss

Well sir, its eleckton season and they is a going at it tooth and nail an beak and claw.

Fer the president we gots Gary Hummel, Wild Bill Mckee, Ted Phipps, Eric Ferguson, and Steve Sevier.

I doesn’t knows bout these guys…all I knows is that Mckee is wild and well like cuzin Carl “Slingblade” Childers, sez quite possible he is a couple of bricks short of full load. I do remember that he voted to send me a Turkey certificate a couple a years ago. The ticket got to me too late to use and we wuz sick of turkey by then anyway. We normally eats buzzard fer thanksgiving anyways. Nuttin better than buzzard with all the fixins. Ifin you is lucky you can get possum from the side of the road and have a real smorgeous board. Buzzard, possusm n possible squirrel; now that’s thanksgiving at our double wide…

I don’t know nutting bout Gary Hummel, ceptin he is a yankee. I wonder ifin his kin is them people what makes them little dolls…nutting to brag about but they sells a lot of em. Heck I would be a catfish manure salesman if there wuz money in it.

Now backs to the elekshun,, a guy in the crew room tole me that Ferguson, and Phipps and Koontz and Ken Holmes is all members of that there Lenoard-itis. I asked him if that was a remake of Lynnard Sknnyard and he said no it was west guys who want the Nicoli senirotiy.. “Not that again” I sez. I done tole him that I could fix this senirotity thing. We could have a Olympics southern style to figger out what to do.

We would have shootin contests, fishin contests, a road kill cookoff, rib cookoff, biscut bakin and who makes the best shine, amateur Nascar race and maybe some donkey football. Of course it would all be “good ole boy piedmonters” who would win. Sorry but that’s jus the way it would work out.

We jes all want to stay in Charlotte and fly our trips. I’d even give up a couple numbers to bring back the pacemaker…

Ya doesn't has to vote Lenoard-itis. Jes wait fer the judj. One way or tother, yer gittin' a heapin' helpin' a nicoli!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back