• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA wins appeal!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nicely put. One doesn't learn integrity. Sure, you can learn about the consequences for having no integrity.

Of course the judges on the 9th probably had that in mind.;)
Yes the Judges did, which is why they warned USAPA:

......said their claim would be "unquestionably ripe ... once a contract is ratified." The threat of that should force the union "to bargain in good faith pursuant to its (duty for fair representation), with the interest of all members" in mind, the judges wrote."

So it remains to be seen if USAPA understands the consequences if they continue having no integrity.

Any update on the CLT hit and run? Heard the A330 felt and heard nothing till the A321 rookies said they had been hit and then the A330 got off the runway. Just keeping it real as you work on your DOH list!!!

P.S.- St. Nic. nice rip at a non-aviator, what's you beef, no combat/deployment time? Everyone who served is cool, did you or did you just work the glory hole in school?

Last edited:
I hope that the west guys realize that the nic is dead and it is time to move forward. Frame the list if you wish. I am so tierd of hearing that you saved us and you had 5yr upgrades etc. Guess what at one time Jetblue had 6mo upgrades. What are they now 10yr from what some js have said recently. Nothing is guaranteed except taxes and death so everything else is subject to change. I don't support screwing the west although the majority of west posters on here are determined to screw us. The NIC gave you guys some sense of entitlement over us. What I want to see in a contract. What we brought to the dance alot of attrition. Industry standard pay(DAL,JB,CAL/UA,AA) Protections for west guys out west and protections for east guys east any new stuff shared. Flow-up for are wholly owned guys/gals.

I hope that the west guys realize that the nic is dead and it is time to move forward. Frame the list if you wish. I am so tierd of hearing that you saved us and you had 5yr upgrades etc. Guess what at one time Jetblue had 6mo upgrades. What are they now 10yr from what some js have said recently. Nothing is guaranteed except taxes and death so everything else is subject to change. I don't support screwing the west although the majority of west posters on here are determined to screw us. The NIC gave you guys some sense of entitlement over us. What I want to see in a contract. What we brought to the dance alot of attrition. Industry standard pay(DAL,JB,CAL/UA,AA) Protections for west guys out west and protections for east guys east any new stuff shared. Flow-up for are wholly owned guys/gals.

Too bad only you and your fellow Eastholes think that. We have nothing but time. So continue your celebration. It will be short lived.

got no dog in this hunt, friends on both sides, totally amazed at the immaturity and lack of integrity of the east. amazed.

got no dog in this hunt, friends on both sides, totally amazed at the immaturity and lack of integrity of the east. amazed.

I am in the same boat. I do not work at either joint but the East guys are something else. Where can I send money to help with the west legal fees?

Tell it an arbitrator! Oh wait you already did!!

I am in the same boat. I do not work at either joint but the East guys are something else. Where can I send money to help with the west legal fees?

100% agreed. The USAPA chearleading East pilots are bigger scum bags than picket line crossers. Unbelievable.

Latest resources

Back