• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA wins appeal!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"He who laughs last, laughs best"....and it ain't over B!tches (that's you, Eastwipes).

:laugh:

Last edited:
Have you read the T/A??? Does it specify what is involved in the SLI or just that they will accept whatever list the Current Union comes up with, as long as it doesn't increase costs and displacements and such????

The arbitration, AS THE COURT HAS STATED, was an internal Union process, and not abiding by it DOES NOT in itself, Constitute a DFR.

Thank you...

Oh and your idea of fast track, and work already done for a new trial. Dream again.

See this case is dismissed, so everything is thrown out. BOTH sides would have to agree to stipulations allowing information, (depos, statements etc) from the original case to be brought into the new one. So you would have to start from step one, and get all the footwork done over again.

Got a spare 1.8 million around???

Oh yeah... Were did the Army of Leonadis Website disappear to? That was a kinda quick retreat....

The second trial will be much faster. It took the jury 5 minutes to decide in this trial. They only waited until the next day to get another day off work.

All this did was buy time. You and everyone knows it. If anything this will bring the Nic upon you even sooner. The second trial will be cheaper, all the discovery is complete. All we need is the one final piece of the puzzle. Your DOH list to get voted in.

I predict a TA withinin 6 months voted in by the "Majority." Immediately followed by a temporary injunction to prevent the list from being implemented. But the rest of the contract will continue. Then after we win the case the Nic will be the list and the east will have gotten what they wanted. All the upgrades. I have a fridge full of beer and nothing but time. So enjoy the "victory" of this battle CRZ. But the war is far from over!

"While Friday's decision said the America West pilot claim wasn't yet "ripe" to be decided, it also said their claim would be "unquestionably ripe ... once a contract is ratified." The threat of that should force the union "to bargain in good faith pursuant to its (duty for fair representation), with the interest of all members" in mind, the judges wrote."

If the USAPA scum continue on their present course, they will fail miserably. The appeal Judges have warned them and pissed off Judges make bad enemies. It's only a matter of time, the AWA guys just need to be patient a little while longer.

"While Friday's decision said the America West pilot claim wasn't yet "ripe" to be decided, it also said their claim would be "unquestionably ripe ... once a contract is ratified." The threat of that should force the union "to bargain in good faith pursuant to its (duty for fair representation), with the interest of all members" in mind, the judges wrote."

If the USAPA scum continue on their present course, they will fail miserably. The appeal Judges have warned them and pissed off Judges make bad enemies. It's only a matter of time, the AWA guys just need to be patient a little while longer.

Why is an NonFlyingOfficer even posting on here? Go push your buttons on the E2 buddy!

Why is an NonFlyingOfficer even posting on here? Go push your buttons on the E2 buddy!
That would be a P-3 and it was 12 years ago. I've been at a major airline since 2001 and I'm currently flying as a 767 FO.

My time in the Navy as a NFO taught me the value of integrity, something that USAPA is obviously lacking.

Wow, the junior E-190 F/O's must all be home the last two days with all these pro-USAPA posting. Enjoy the victory you believe you have won. Just like a death row inmate enjoying his stay of execution on a technical matter. The Attington Case was never about the Nic. and the company has never moved off accepting the Nic. as the joint list to be used once a CBA is approved.
The ball is back in USAPA's court once the mandate hits Wake's court room barring an En Blanc request. USAPA will no doubt go forward with a request for DOH, but does the company dare to test the legal waters of a DFR so soon? AOL had to test the waters for a DFR or risk a statue of limitations. A few said wait till more damages before going for the DFR but the statue of limitations spooked AOL to move so fast. I think we all know how well the next case will go if USAPA goes with DOH and as a bonus we get little Stevie B. to show up.

P.S.- nice East A330 hit on a West A321 today in CLT taking the runway intersection, don't you senior international block holding wide body transatlantic veterans go over wing spans in ground school?

gotta be real honest here Carl -

i was going to comment on your post - but your last p.s. comments show your true level of intelligence.

Metrojet

That would be a P-3 and it was 12 years ago. I've been at a major airline since 2001 and I'm currently flying as a 767 FO.

My time in the Navy as a NFO taught me the value of integrity, something that USAPA is obviously lacking.

Nicely put. One doesn't learn integrity. Sure, you can learn about the consequences for having no integrity.

Of course the judges on the 9th probably had that in mind.;)

Latest resources

Back