• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA Trial Update?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Check the USAPA website, that bastion of truth, transparency and 120 percent Flight Pay loss, for all your up to date information:D

PHXFLYR:cool:

During the arbitration hearings biased updates were being given by each side. Turns out one side was lying and the other side was telling the truth.

Yes, it is biased. But that doesn't mean it's wrong.

Definitely a biased report. Not saying it's inaccurate, just biased towards the west. I would suggest reading the actual court transcripts. Go to pilotloop.com and search transcripts... they are long, but you get the whole story...

The whole story is that your side didn't like binding arbitration, and that means you guys are babies, and will lose. I hope the West kicks your arses.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Oh. My. God. I agree with the General on something?
:rolleyes: Say it isn't so....

The whole story is that your side didn't like binding arbitration, and that means you guys are babies, and will lose. I hope the West kicks your arses.

The east will lose. The odds of a court reversing an arbitrated award where both sides agreed to live with the result is not worth calculating. To reverse the arbitrators award would put an end to any future arbitrations. Why would anyone enter into an arbitration if it was not the final word?

The best part so far was watching the "hero" Sully testify about a fake, rehearsed memory he had regarding the definition of "integrity". He said he told his little girl that "integrity, meant doing the right thing even when it wasn't convienient" Then, the West attorney used his definition, and his defense of USAPA to paint a picture for the Jury of what Sully really is...a lying, pathetic pawn, trying to repay his perceived debt to those who rowed the USAPA canoe out to meet him in the Hudson.

Oddly enough, Sully isn't living up to his own definition of integrity, and moreover, is too stupid to see that he just proved it to the jury.

Speaking of his stupidity, he's still under the common Eastie misconception that the Jury is there to determine if the nic. award is fair or not. The Judge set him straight on that one. The Nic. isn't on trial here. It's over. USAPA has no case, as evidenced by the whoring out of "the great American Hero" all the while NONE of the "founding fathers"...from the back of the van are willing to Testify under oath.

Hmm. Sully had exactly ZERO to do with USAPA, it's formation, it's policies, the drafting of it's C&BL, no negotiating interactions and absolutely no committee presence in the new fake union. He showed up.

Bradford et.al refuses to appear under oath.

That's odd. The Jury can expect to hear more about that as well.

Stay Tuned...

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows and understands.

Seniority is not on trial. Nor is the NIC award.

What is being tried is a DFR, duty of Fair Representation. Is USAPA fairly representing the West pilots on all issues.

This is what the juror will have to decide. Very narrow scope.

Latest resources

Back