• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA members refuse to picket in Philly

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is a rather interesting quote that could be interpretted in either sides favor.
Duh. The company is trying to appear neutral. In any case it doesn't matter since it's up to the judge to decide now. So do you think the judge is going to tell the company they won't be liable if they negotiate a new list?

Good for you all that showed up to picket.

Yeah!! Go get em' Tough guys!!!!:laugh::laugh:

What an embarrassing joke. God I'll miss making Fun of those Eastholes when USAPA is gone. Of course Cleary thinks the IBT headed up by the Amerijet pilots are going to come save him. Perhaps they can join him on the picket line with their company issued port a potty's?!!

Yep. No lavs, Amerijet pilots literally get to carry around their own waste. That's the best the IBT could do for their pilots.

If USAPA is around in 2 years I think you can expect the same kind of contract.

BTW, I doubt more than 50 showed at this event. USAPA has a history of tweaking info to make themselves look better. Besides even if 150 showed, that's still pathetic, and a sure sign of how impotent USAPA is. Fools.

:laugh::laugh:

The West is about to be spun-off. All this internet bravado will not make a difference then. There is an airline that really has no use for a PHX desert hub.

M

Nothing like the old wet dream of a spin off for McDoosh when things aren't going his way.

Not going to happen Doosh. There is no West to be spun.

BTW - Nice picket. After you subtract the 30 or so flight pay loss hacks, the IBT guys drooling for our dues money, a few FA's, we are left with 30-50 angry pilots wearing CA's jackets and FO hats.

Parker must be freaking out after today's display of power.

Word has it somewhere between 100 and 150 showed up and picketed. So much for the title of the thread.

Last I checked US Airways' headquarters are located in Phoenix. How many USAPA pilots would picket in Tempe? Lets face it, the two reps that came out to PHX could not even attend a meeting with pilots, let alone motivate any pilot to do anything.

Word has it somewhere between 100 and 150 showed up and picketed. So much for the title of the thread.

That's a pretty piss poor turnout for such a large pilot group.

whatever, as opposed to the whole 20 Airtran pilots I saw out infront of the ATL terminal a few years back.

AirTran is in negotiations? Never even knew.

Vet,

I've never looked at pig titties. What are you looking at pig titties? You worry me boy. Oink oink.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back