USAPA Labels West Pilots "TRAITORS"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

becket

Latest dispatch from the acutely incompetent wannabe dictators in Charlotte.

"Never forget that we are all in this together. We are only as strong as our weakest link. We must remain focused on the goal of an industry-standard or better contract and the goals that you have established in the USAPA Constitution and Bylaws. We all know that we have those that doubt the resolve of our pilots – we must stick together and educate those doubters that there is a new way of doing business at US Airways. The line pilot is once again running the show. Those that attempt to get in the way of these goals that you have established are in fact traitors. We must never succumb to the past, as it has proven nothing but failure to our group. Be strong, be committed, and most of all, look after each other. We are now a real union; let’s show the disbelievers how this is supposed to work"

So according to USAPA, when one stands up to assert their Legal rights, you become a traitor. I love it. I think there's a job opening in Iran for these A$$holes.

"Never forget that we are all in this together. We are only as strong as our weakest link. We must remain focused on the goal of an industry-standard or better contract and the goals that you have established in the USAPA Constitution and Bylaws. We all know that we have those that doubt the resolve of our pilots – we must stick together and educate those doubters that there is a new way of doing business at US Airways. The line pilot is once again running the show. Those that attempt to get in the way of these goals that you have established are in fact traitors. We must never succumb to the past, as it has proven nothing but failure to our group. Be strong, be committed, and most of all, look after each other. We are now a real union; let’s show the disbelievers how this is supposed to work"

More memorable quotes from Baghdad Bob/ USAPA Information Minister.

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"
"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"
"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."
'"Surrender or be burned in their tanks."
"No I am not scared and neither should you be!"
"We have them surrounded in their tanks"
"They are most welcome. We will butcher them."
"We will welcome them with bullets and shoes."
"These cowards have no morals. They have no shame about lying"
"They're not even [within] 100 miles . They are not in any place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion ... they are trying to sell to the others an illusion."

Last edited:

So according to USAPA, when one stands up to assert their Legal rights, you become a traitor. I love it. I think there's a job opening in Iran for these A$$holes.

On the plus side, at least they're no longer calling us rookies....:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
drunk thought....deleted

...there is a new way of doing business at US Airways. The line pilot is once again running the show.
Main Entry:de·lu·sion
Pronunciation: \di-ˈlü-zhən
Function:noun
Etymology:Middle English, from Late Latin delusion-, delusio, from deludere
Date:15th century
1: the act of deluding : the state of being deluded
2 a: something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b: a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary ; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs

God help us all.:eek:

PHXFLYR

It was a calculated risk. He looked guilty for not appearing but if he had appeared his testimony would no doubt have helped the plaintiffs. Hey, at least he avoided perjuring himself like most of the other East witnesses.

Latest resources

Back