• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USaiways and AA and David Bonderman???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
any takeover etc news will cause stock to go up and with increased volume. neither of which have happened

Don't know specifically, but it COULD just be the annual get-together of Los Conquistadores del Cielo, which happens every September at a ranch outside Jackson, WY. It's like 100 guys in this semi-secret pro-airline trade group (the "conquerors of the sky") that started in the early days of civil aviation.

"Conquerors of the Sky"? :p That's like NFL team owners calling themselves athletes.

It's outside Saratoga, WY where they get all gussied up and play cowboy for the week. The KSAA airport is the nicest piece of pavement you'll ever see in the middle of nowhere as a result. Just went there about 10 days ago.

Seriously! More like "Beneficiaries of nepotism" or "Conquerors of the Conquerors of the Sky"..

I think they can move up, from one title to the next:
1) Lord of the Leveraged Buyout
2) Duke of Downsizing
3) Baron of Bankruptcy
4) Sultan of the SERP
5) Exalted Order of Lorenzo
:nuts:

I think they laugh themselves sick when one of them comes out with a pie and says, "Well boys here's the pie, cut it up any way you want!"
"Dang Gerald, that's what I tell the pilots when they want a raise AND better work rules!"

This crap is just crazy enough to be true. It's the first I've heared of it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back