• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usairways hiring 44.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Give it some time. The left hand has yet to tell the right hand what the other is doing.

Nope that would be AA.

A job at Us Air is like going to jail; allot of fights, everyone is getting raped, and all want death or parole.

Now that is a spot on anal-ogy!

Don't worry about that nonsense, guys. There is a wall of separation between who decides hiring needs and who determines the hiring, so there is no correlation. They all pay the same so it don't mean nothing. Cept for the E190 is base limited to PHL if that is a concern.

Why would anybody want to work there?? Be warned, you are entering a war zone and you can't come back here later complaining about the place!!

Good Luck!!

This industry has consistently proven that the horrible jobs of today are the 'place to be' of tomorrow. Look at the SWA/FDX/UPS guys laughing all the way to the ban k when they were laughed at 20 yrs ago. The next wave of Airways new hires might be able to hold senior 777 FO trips outta DFW/MIA/LAX/ORD/JFK if you get my drift

Why would anybody want to work there?? Be warned, you are entering a war zone and you can't come back here later complaining about the place!!

Good Luck!!

What are you talking about? 3rd list guys don't care about East/West problems.

I'm going to apply and bitch about life during the whole interview. I'm sure I will be hired for the East coast operation!

Just this email today from Usairways

You may have recently received an email regarding your application for the position of Pilot ? First Officer EMB190 with US Airways at our Philadelphia location. This email, which was sent in error, incorrectly stated that US Airways was no longer filling the position.

We are in fact continuing to review applicants for this position, and your information remains active in our system. Your application and qualifications are currently under review. You may continue to monitor your status by accessing your profile at www. USAirways.com/Careers.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
US Airways Human Resources

**This is an automated response - please do not reply to this e-mail**

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back