Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shark

Does anyone know how to fix this?

While filling out the online application I had a blink in the power before I was able to complete the application, when I try logging back in the website says I have already applied for this position and am unable to access the rest of the application to complete it.

Any ideas are greatly welcomed.
Thanks

Erase your cookies and log back in and create a new profile from scratch. Change the spelling of your middle name, change one of the digits in your SSN, whatever you need to do. You can straighten out 'spelling errors' after you get an interview.

It's your only hope in the current modern world of "let the computer screen the applications before they get seen by actual people.

Best of Luck!

The error was submitting an application in the first place. Fix it by not answering the phone when they call.

The error was submitting an application in the first place. Fix it by not answering the phone when they call.

Funny...that's the same thing people were saying to guys applying to Southwest prior to 2003. When the childish mememememe bickering stops, the seniority list starts moving again, and the pay/QOL increases it will probably not be a horribly bad place to be.

My app froze after I said I was Mexican!!!! :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"likes" this!

Remember when not that long ago, choices of airlines were between good and better?
Now, it's between average, ok, and flat out bad.

Funny...that's the same thing people were saying to guys applying to Southwest prior to 2003. When the childish mememememe bickering stops, the seniority list starts moving again, and the pay/QOL increases it will probably not be a horribly bad place to be.

Scientists say that the sun will go supernova long before that. I'd say switch to plan B.

Remember, USAPA said they didn't need a Plan B. You want guys like that influencing your career?

Latest resources

Back