• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Usairways and CASS??

skydash

Total Time
loads
Do any of you Airways pilots out there know if your pilot group is trying to get Cass approval? I ran into one the other day who said he thought so,but wasn't 100% sure. Thanks.

Crzipilot

Total Time
10k+
Yes they are...I've heard another month or so....will include the WO groups too......

M

mnalpha

any update on this?, or can someone point me in the right direction of a contact at Usair that can tell me where they are in this process? thanks

Booker

The Ladies Man
Total Time
mnalpha said:
any update on this?, or can someone point me in the right direction of a contact at Usair that can tell me where they are in this process? thanks

The latest info we received at my carrier (one of the Express WOs) is that U is waiting to see whose computer system survives the merger, U's or AWA's, before they proceed.

schafjet

Osama hunter
Total Time
10000+
What's the cost involved in CASS. Our airline is using the excuse that they don't want to pay for the intial upfront cost in getting the program on the property.