USAirways/American Rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
get2flyin -

Nope, APA and USAPA have already agreed to conditions & restrictions - 10 year fences around all pre-merger bases.

Metrojet

I can just see the furloughed east pilot's co-workers at Waffle House saying, "Would you PLEASE shut up about your 10-year fences and get back to moppin' up that men's room?"

More East West stuff

I dunno nutting bout no merger with American. I knows that there is a new website called unfactualbias.com.

I am not sure what it is but it seems to be East guys arguing with other East guys. Yankee stuff mostly like "roll call" and such like that.

Down south we don't care much for that. All I want to know is who the cheeseeater is who wrote "William Tecumesh Sherman Pacemaker" on the panel of my B767. I hate that sumbitch.

I dunno nutting bout no merger with American.
Down south we don't care much for that. All I want to know is who the cheeseeater is who wrote "William Tecumesh Sherman Pacemaker" on the panel of my B767. I hate that sumbitch.

Sherman was awesome- he taught the recalcitrants down south a lesson with his Atlanta and Savannah campaigns. Truly a great American- I love that guy!

Sherman drove to the sea as a Christmas present for Lincoln. He was hard core, a drunk, but hard core!

Great, now we're fighting the gotdammed Civil War all over again.

Great, now we're fighting the gotdammed Civil War all over again.

Ha Ha, I wonder if we will need an LOA to TDY into that future base south of the Mason/Dixon line.. Probably will only be able to staff the base with no more than a maximum of 10% yankees a month.

AA "yankee" based pilot:cool:

Ha Ha, I wonder if we will need an LOA to TDY into that future base south of the Mason/Dixon line.. Probably will only be able to staff the base with no more than a maximum of 10% yankees a month.

AA "yankee" based pilot:cool:

AA--Not even close. We don't have the right to work down there--you have to be a citizen or marry one. ;)

TC

Latest resources

Back