• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usairways Aircraft Order

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I flew with a captain the other day who said he heard from an FAA guy that Piedmont is definitely getting the Q400's. Not sure how the FAA guy would know....maybe from working on getting the manuals ready?

I flew with a captain the other day who said he heard from an FAA guy that Piedmont is definitely getting the Q400's. Not sure how the FAA guy would know....maybe from working on getting the manuals ready?

I flew with a FO and he told me the Catering Guy told him that we were getting Q400's too! It must be true!!! wink wink!!

LOL, nice.

And a ramper in PHL also told me that the rampers are all going to get a lot in profit sharing this quarter for their hard work and productivity, including stock options (that is, if they know what stock options are). j/k

That would be about right for the braniac mgmt.........park 60 F-100's that were paid for in the desert and buy the CRJ 100 seaters for big bucks and give every passenger back trouble for the rest of their life!!!:rolleyes:

The return of the Dutch Oven? Eeek. I would hope that a spanking new CRJ-900 would be better in the summer than that POS.

The return of the Dutch Oven? Eeek. I would hope that a spanking new CRJ-900 would be better in the summer than that POS.

Thats the problem. The 100 was an uncomfortable turd in July and August for the people that pay the bills....passengers. The 900 is an uncomfortable turd year around for the people that pay the bills!!!

Pax don't care about comfort or who is up front. They may complain about comfort. But at the end of the day, they care about ticket price. How else can you explain all the rj's or mesa?

Latest resources

Back