Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

joevollers

rockingthenotsofreeworld
Do any of you future Co-workers know a good phone number for checking flight loads?

The Reservations number seems to be staffed by Philipinos that do not understand the term "non-rev" as they keep on trying to sell me a Ticket.

800.325.9999 is a dedicated line for non-revenue travelers. A couple of prompt choices are required depending upon whom is calling (employee, parent, interline traveler etc.) U employees can check availability and list without a human interface. Others talk to a person who in all lilkehood is the same soul reached when calling central reservations and should have complete command of the english language.

and get ready for waits that exceed 100 mins in the non-rev line

Thedude said:
and get ready for waits that exceed 100 mins in the non-rev line

Last week it was up to 172 minutes. This morning it took less than one minute. Do they really expect people to hold on the phone for nearly 3 hours??

Use the Hub...or better yet....Sabre

Well not all of have access to sabre and if you do, you have to have an account in the correct partion. Thats means that you can't check seats on another airline that doesn't have a code share with your airline.

I sometimes use orbitz.com to check loads with their seatmap. That is since US Air decided to remove the seat map availbility from their web site

Id love to give out my employee number, password and ssn prompts so that you could check loads but whats in it for me? :)
Sorry , I'm just trying to make light of traveling on Americas most dysfunctional airline.......................... got a lot of time to spare? Travel through PHL ask the gate agent for extra discourteous service at no extra charge!

Good luck non-reving God knows we all need it!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back