• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USair & AMR Merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's not even marginally humorous. 16k+ posts and your jokes suc|<.

Sorry, it was your Mom. She kept saying "give me more Data!" Initially I thought she was talking about me being a computer, and I was simply "plugging in." But now I figured it out, she wanted her son? Talk about disgusting.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry, it was your Mom. She kept saying "give me more Data!" Initially I thought she was talking about me being a computer, and I was simply "plugging in." But now I figured it out, she wanted her son? Talk about disgusting.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Another flat effort and another wasted minute. I have actually started to believe the narrative that you aren't a Delta pilot. Nobody could be that fuc|<ing lame and fly for Delta, and that is saying something, 'cause I've seen my share of double-breasted d0uches.

Another flat effort and another wasted minute. I have actually started to believe the narrative that you aren't a Delta pilot. Nobody could be that fuc|<ing lame and fly for Delta, and that is saying something, 'cause I've seen my share of double-breasted d0uches.

It really made me laugh, so that's all that matters. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Bye Bye---General Lee

This post will be flagged to mods, I think its time the above poster is banned for obvious reasons. It is my belief this person or probably multiple persons are being paid by the post to create "conflict"..... time to pull the plug and get the self desribed 'general and Co." removed. Look at the number and content of the posts. HS

This post will be flagged to mods, I think its time the above poster is banned for obvious reasons. It is my belief this person or probably multiple persons are being paid by the post to create "conflict"..... time to pull the plug and get the self desribed 'general and Co." removed. Look at the number and content of the posts. HS

Why would it be flagged? No bad words, and nothing sexual unless you want there to be. His Mom and I are computer friends. It's awesome! BYE! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA. Speaking of being Flagged, your name on here is suspect, almost a bad word! I bet the mods are reviewing it right now. Change it to Holy Dork.

Bye Bye---General Lee

None of your 694 have meant squat. All of them, worthless. And if you are a USAir Eastie, I can see why you are mad. You will get the NIC award sooner than later. Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

sorry, it was your mom. She kept saying "give me more data!" initially i thought she was talking about me being a computer, and i was simply "plugging in." but now i figured it out, she wanted her son? Talk about disgusting.

Bye bye---general lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back