• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

USAF test pilot school

Douglesso

Total Time
I'm trolling for opinions and advice from TPS graduates. What did you think of the progam? Where did it take you? What changes would you make if you could go back and make them? Thanks

VISTADRVR

Total Time
What you get out of TPS depends on what you'd like to accomplish in your AF career. Its definitely a nice feather in your cap (perhaps a little bit overrated by those outside the community) and can open doors for employment after the AF. However, once you come over to the "dark side" it can be difficult to go back. As a "heavy" pilot, your choices for flying assignments are limited primarily to Edwards, with a handful of slots at contractor facilities (JSTARS, AWACS). Send me a PM and I can hook you up with some grads who will be more than willing to give you the skinny. You definitely want to look before you leap!