• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAA Opens Doors to All Military

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The service is definitely not what it used to be. Two years ago the frau was hit while sitting at a red light by an uninsured motorist who handed the police officer a card showing proof of insurance. USAA paid the claim, and I paid the deductible. Six months after the accident, they inform me they were unable to collect from the motorist who hit our car and they had determined their insurance policy had been cancelled due to lack of payment. I was told to try small claims court to get my money. YGBSM!!! I pay premiums so their lawyers can collect my minor and get it back to me. That is not what I expect in terms of quality customer service. I think I am gonna follow Albie and jump ship also.

Riiiiiight.

More elitist “there goes the neighborhood” crap. Or “How could they let THOSE people in the Country Club”? And people wondered why fraggen officers was so popular.
:crying: Yes...that's it. You figured us all out.:rolleyes: While we're at it....stay off my golf course and I'll stay out of your bowling alley.;)

Not once did I say “All of Us (or you)”. But I guess you took it that way. I was speaking of elitist attitude. The kind where their group decides it is better than another. It makes one wonder if such a group is over compensating for some other area (appendage) they are lacking in.......

It is still a free country and if USAA wants to sell insurance to the "Bowling Alley" croud it can.

And by the way, there is a bowling ally in the White house.

Not once did I say “All of Us (or you)”. But I guess you took it that way. I was speaking of elitist attitude. The kind where their group decides it is better than another. It makes one wonder if such a group is over compensating for some other area (appendage) they are lacking in.......

It is still a free country and if USAA wants to sell insurance to the "Bowling Alley" croud it can.

I thought the basket ball court was supposed to replace the bowling alley.
I guess that was a lie too.

BTW, if you quote something on this forum you can more accurately respond and not come across like you're painting with such a broad brush. Unless of course you are trying to do that like in the CFI Mil Comp thread.

Unless of course you are trying to do that like in the CFI Mil Comp thread.
I should mention that I passed the Mil Comp Test on Wednesday, and should have my CFI, CFII, and MEI in hand this coming week. How cool is that?!
I can't wait to run out and instruct anyone I can find for $20 an hour!! Guess I better figure out how to do those pesky endorsements.

I can't wait to run out and instruct anyone I can find for $20 an hour!! Guess I better figure out how to do those pesky endorsements.

I'm so happy you are taking the certificate and the responsibility so seriously.

But that is another thread and issue. If you don't feel you can pass the current CFI process (like so many other former IP's did before you) then go for the freebe. As always you usually get what you pay for. Let's hope your students get that $20 worth.

Your post used a broad brush that basically called all officers elitist and used an incorrect subject/verb tense combination to do it. I responded in kind with a little sarcasm thrown in for effect. Talk about compensating for lack of appendage.:rolleyes: I know there is a bowling alley in the White House, but who cares. That brings up an interesting point...Is the president eligible for USAA insurance?

He is Commander and Chief but not an Officer or Enlisted........ Do you think USAA would deny him coverage???

I never called all Officers any thing. My comment was to the poster who was grouping Enlisted as not worthy of USAA.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back