Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atpcliff

Hi!

I'm in the pool for the Falcon, and could be called for class this summer.

What is going on at USAJet? I've heard they have 5-6 guys still on furlough.

What have schedules been like, flight hours/month, pay, benefits, training, etc., etc.

I would appreciate all the info, opinions I can get!!!

Cliff
GB,WI

Technically, USA Jet has no one on furlough because they are non union. This means when you get laid off they don't have to bring you back because technically you are terminated. I'm not sure if USA Jet has anyone left that they are going to call back. They have skipped over some guys for callback.

As for the hours, the falcons are flying quite a bit and probably half the guys (at least) are breaking their 55 hour guarantee. (It will be 65 hours in July)

As for the schedule, well how do you put it, there is none. You will get 8 days off in a 28 day period but that's as much as you know. I'm not sure what the starting pay is.

The training is excellent and the pilot group is a group of guys. The equipment is well kept and the benefits are middle of the road. There is no company contribution to the 401k right now.

LIST TO THIS

I used to work for this company and as you can tell by the last response to your inquiry "they have skipped over some recalls"
the management at this place sucks. The schedule (or lack there of ) sucks.

OH HECK THE WHOLE PLACE SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Go work for a commuter, in the end you will be happier.

your welcome in advance
n

atpcliff,

You are not thinking about moving from WI to work at USA Jet are you? Commuting is almost unbearable because of limited jumpseats.

Latest resources

Back