Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Porky

News flash-

USA JET is attempting to bid/steal the DOD falcon contract from Kalitta which is coming due soon. They are putting some of their parked falcons back into service so that they can attempt this feat. Good luck guys!!!

For more detailed information we take you live, to our field reporter from under the desk of the CEO- Pilotyip...:D

Last edited:
USA JET is attempting to bid/steal the DOD falcon contract from Kalitta which is coming due soon.

:rolleyes:

Whoever made that up has no idea what they are talking about.

I think Kalitta is doing way too good a job at that contract for USA Jet to make any kind of bid to take it. They are firmly entrenched and rightly so. They have done our American heros good!

I think Kalitta is doing way too good a job at that contract for USA Jet to make any kind of bid to take it. They are firmly entrenched and rightly so. They have done our American heros good!

Well said and I agree. I was a part of the program for the last 2.5 years and I personally know and have flown with every one of the guys doing these flights. There isn't a finer group of men out there that could do this, guaranteed.

Be careful with assumptions based on performance when it comes to government contracts. If USA Jet (or any one else...) underbids Kalitta, past performance does not guarantee an award.

I have no dog in this hunt, but when it comes to gov't service bids, the best does not always win. I don't want to see Kalitta lose this contract any more than I want my company to lose any of our contracts, but at the same time, I do wish USA Jet some luck in the rebuild. Where ever the business may take them.

Well said and I agree. I was a part of the program for the last 2.5 years and I personally know and have flown with every one of the guys doing these flights. There isn't a finer group of men out there that could do this, guaranteed.

Damn straight!

Latest resources

Back