Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked there great company easy flying great pilots and great flight attendants.

I enjoyed it as well. Not perfect, but day trips were nice, pay was okay, decent benefits and work rules. Got a little bored going to the same few places all the time - I think I did Cancun as much in two years as most pilots would do in an entire career. But if you lived in base, it was hard to beat.

Oh yeah...that's my other issue, along with the "swa LOA" thread. Maybe the definition of "major" needs to be redefined...like flag carrier or "has assigned seating" or something...I don't know. But USA 3000 and SWA ain't it.

how bout "major paycut"

that fits.....

Or "major golden parachute"?

I guess that makes him a tool for having his tie on properly and wearing a hat?

I knew brownonmybone was instuctordoosh! Tell your mom I'll be over next week. Make sure the basement (your room) is cleaned out.

Isn't this the 5th or 6th thread that brown has done this in? When are the moderators going to GIVE HIM A VACATION!!!

I enjoyed it as well. Not perfect, but day trips were nice, pay was okay, decent benefits and work rules. Got a little bored going to the same few places all the time - I think I did Cancun as much in two years as most pilots would do in an entire career. But if you lived in base, it was hard to beat.

Reliable sources have it that the USA3000 of today is not the USA3000 of a year ago. Mr. Steven Harfst, formerly of North American, is the brainiac in charge now. Occurrences of pilot intimidation, union busting and FAR maximum duty days are the SOP now.

Pilots having their luggage inspected by corp. security. "Random" drug tests coincidentally occurring after a pilot returns from a fatigue call. I wish someone could get Geraldo on the case. With Congress and the FAA all over these type of issues, I would love to see Mr. Harfst explain these things to the American public.

Looks like the flamer from Scotland was not to bad after all. Hope it works out for you guys and U3000. Lots of Ex USAIR East pilots decided to stay. I know George S. He was my F/O back in 2001 before he got furloughed by USAIR. What is the latest with his recovery?

M

Listen Dope,
The guy GS had brain cancer. Why don't you butt out and go back and mind your own business. I guess thats pretty hard when you got tourettes. Its like an itch that you have to scratch.
I would have put you on the ignore list, but I feel sorry for you and your handicap and once in awhile you manage to put out a good post. Its just to bad that you do not believe in a DOH concept within our profession. I guess the PFT generation has a different agenda and have different morals. Just like the Republic pilots that are taking away jobs from pilots with much more time. No outrage. Its just about greed.
Thanks for posting Dope keep taking does meds.

M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back