• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usa 3000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heard from a friend at USA3000 that this crew scheduler is "incompetent and evil".

Just what we need at Tradewinds: Another reason to find a new job..:rolleyes:

Does any airline have a good scheduler? At both airlines I have worked at thus far, the head scheduler is the most hated person in the company. I guess at this point I almost expect every airline summary to include negative remarks about scheduling.

Does any airline have a good scheduler? At both airlines I have worked at thus far, the head scheduler is the most hated person in the company. I guess at this point I almost expect every airline summary to include negative remarks about scheduling.

Yes, there are good scheduling departments. My tally is 2 good, 1 poor so far this career.

NEDude - Man, you gotta ditch the nasty dog. It's really creepin' me out.

Last edited:
Does any airline have a good scheduler? At both airlines I have worked at thus far, the head scheduler is the most hated person in the company.

Some can be really good.

This one seems like a worst case scenario.

Hopefully she will behave and just do her job.
Otherwise guys will quit.
(No reason to hang around Tradewinds anyway: Worst scheduling, worst DH compensation, most broken promises, lowest compensation, etc.)

Some can be really good.

This one seems like a worst case scenario.

Hopefully she will behave and just do her job.
Otherwise guys will quit.
(No reason to hang around Tradewinds anyway: Worst scheduling, worst DH compensation, most broken promises, lowest compensation, etc.)

Oh come on it can't be that bad... LAX-HKG in a CattleCar middle seat for 50.00 bucks??? It could be worse, or could it?? Hum.

Schedules

What were the schedule problems before this person left?
Have they improved since?
What are typical schedules like for the first year in a junior base?
Worrking every other day or consecutive etc.
How does it improve with seniorety?

I really appreciate any responces.
Take care.
Joe.

Oh come on it can't be that bad... LAX-HKG in a CattleCar middle seat for 50.00 bucks??? It could be worse, or could it?? Hum.

My favorite is the deadheading for 14 hours, then they try to force you to operate without any crewrest. And the pathetic thing is, many guys actually do it.

Latest resources

Back