Usa 3000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

Our scheduler is great. She does whatever she can to get you the days you need. I've asked for specialized lines a bunch of time and gotten what I've asked for most of the time.

It does help that ALL pilots in the airplane you're on have the same number of days off-11 in my case. The most senior and most junior guy both get 11 days off. It's typically either in 1 block or 2 blocks of days off.

The bigger plane's pilots at my airline get 13 days off.

cliff
YIP

PS-I called and told her my dad was ill. She released me immediately (I was on the road, and the plane did not have a crew when I was released.). She then called back about 15" later and asked how I was going to get there (ELP-PNS). She called because we didn't have JS agreements with carriers out of ELP. I told her I would try to get on with someone. She told me to use my company credit card and buy a ticket to PNS. Fantastic.

Cliff that is what makes USA Jet different in the on-demand business. However you have to remember you owe her one after she does a good deed for you. You asked her for help she helped, when she asks you for help, most pilots normally give her a hand.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back