• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA 3000 Interview Gouge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can you do us all a favor and post your qualifications, and also your status. (ie furloughed, when you applied, total time, etc.)
I applied and hoped to hear from them and this would help.

I am furloughed from United Airlines where I flew the B737-300/500. My total time is 3400 hours. I have applied to USA 3000 a total of four times, the first time being Nov. 20, 2001, the last time being May 29, 2002. I was called for an interview in February when Chris Doering left a message on my machine. I called back numerous times and recieved no response. Finally I got in touch with her, but they had closed the interview sessions. She told me to send another resume in May and she would try to get me in. So I faxed one on 5/29/02 and got a call on 5/30/02. When they were interviewed on avweb.com, their advise was to be persistant, so I was, and it worked! Good luck to all, and if you have any info let me know. Be advised though, you will have to resign your seniority number. Cheers!

Do what you want to obviously, but I would not resign my number at DAL for USA3000! I also would not at UAL at least not yet, they are to unknow and unproven. If you do I wish you the best of luck!

Wall Street Journal

A few months ago the wall Street Journal had a script about Ual in it , it was bleek at most . The CEO from Ual was on CNBC, The Business Channel talking about how bad things may get for UAL if things don't pick up.,I have been watching the stock since Sept.11th just nothing there.

Any buy out talks going on ?? :confused:

Any luck on the USA 3000 Gouge?

Any luck on the US3 gouge?
I have an upcoming interview and can find nothing.
There are a couple of people on this board that say they have had the interview and are hired. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Good luck to the others that have yet to interview.

Nyc41

I frequently see one of the USA3000 airbus's sitting in PHL sometimes for many DAYS without moving. This happens very frequently. It's amazing that an aircraft of that size can sit idle for so long and still manage to show a profit. Which leads to the question -- are they a profitable outfit? I certainly would not resign a number for DAL or UAL to go there. But I guess I would go to the interview to look around. Be cautious...

Latest resources

Back