Us Jet Charters/Athens,Ga.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G-force

Need info on this outfit,QOL, equippment type,type of work environment,pay scales,benefits,mgmt info.
Current or former pilots please!
Thanks!

these are good interview questions. why not try to get an inteview? go by once a week and ask for the chief pilot. show the interest. or get a job fueling planes. meet the crews. these are the tried and proven ways to get on somewhere.

Why even ask. Cut out the middle man and just assume that it is an accident waiting to happen with crooked and/or incompetent management, terrrible work rules, very low pay and that you will hate it, quit, then spend the next five years turning any post remotely related to USA Jet, Athens, or even the State of Georgia into a pissing match about how everyone should "do a search" for all your negative posts and avoid the place.

Am I way off or is this an accurate assesment of the path this will take?

sure he maybe. but if you want to network and get your foot in the door, you must seize whatever opportunity you get. this is called street savvy or smarts. you know your long term goal,but you know you have to play the hand.

the attitude of "well i'm too good for that when you are unemployed and NOT flying,since as you put it, he must be interested in Flying, is a cop out.

as long as you're on the couch and not in the cockpit, you have to grab the gusto. remember, "GO FOR THE GUSTO"

Why even ask. Cut out the middle man and just assume that it is an accident waiting to happen with crooked and/or incompetent management, terrrible work rules, very low pay and that you will hate it, quit, then spend the next five years turning any post remotely related to USA Jet, Athens, or even the State of Georgia into a pissing match about how everyone should "do a search" for all your negative posts and avoid the place.

Am I way off or is this an accurate assesment of the path this will take?

:laugh: Flywrite, I was trying to figure out what the f*ck you're talking about. But I just realized it's G-Force asking the question. Now it makes sense.

i'm glad you get it. i was trying to encourage the guy. waiting for a guy to email you when you could go down there and smile at the receptionist and meet people at the company is a technique. it works in business and in flying.

hopefully this guy will find a job and quit grinding his axe at the keyboard.

i'd love to see G-force start a thread called, " the sun is shining today, i'm happy and I like myself"

Only current /former pilots

Checked my thread again,it reads"current or former pilots" at this place.everybody else just GIVE IT A REST!!!!

Last edited:
Real 411 Info

This outfit REQUIRES ALL APPLICANTS to PAY THEM the sum of $10K for the priveledge of having a job starting off as SIC in a Lear,(SIC PAY $60K/yr.)Plan on being gone 200 plus days /Yr.
They will pay for RECURRENT TRAINING!!!

Checked my thread again,it reads"current or former pilots" at this place.everybody else just GIVE IT A REST!!!!

But you can not talk to the former pilots who are dead. Used to be Colvin Aviation. Your choice though.

Latest resources

Back