US CRJ700s may not be at a WO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
328dude said:
Ok, I'm going to say this again. PDT, ALG and PSA WILL NOT merge. The flow through is in effect now, but dosen't do alot of us any good.

I have asked this question to numerous people in Crystal City including the Pres, and they all dispell that this is what they will do with the three wholly owned. The three of us are more valuable to them sepearate then together in regards to asset's.
Also, they won't take the chance of what happened at Comair happen here with the strike and all.

It might seem logical, but from the company's standpoint, it's to much a risk.

Keep thinking.

I completely understand that you have the fast track to info such as this and I totally trust what you have said to be true. I was only making a prediction on what I belive (or would like to belive)will happen, which would not be fact, but also may not be false.

Too much has changed in the past two years alone to say that the merging of the WO's will not happen. Money wise down the road it seems the only logical thing for them to do. Regardless of what happened at DL. And remember that your info comes from the people who are the best story tellers in the world.

Only time will tell whats to become of the whole mess so we shall see. On the other point of the flow through. How do you figure that it would not benifit any of the WO. Unless you know for a fact how many people are left on the Affected Pilot List that have not taken jobs elsewhere and will not want to come back. Also how many of those will or will not accept jobs at MDA. And you would also have to know exactly how many of the aircraft that Airways holds options on that would be going to MDA, besides the firm 85, inorder to say for fact that the Flow will not help any of us.

Am I right or way off target?

BTDII: We will have to talk about this in person. There are many scenario's with diffrent variable's and it is just to long to lay the entire thing out on this public forum.

If you see me sometime on line, I'll try to explain it to you.

I agree with the storytelling, but lately, everything I have been told has been accurate. The only thing that they told me that was not accurate was the fact that they jumped the gun for the RJ order. That wasen't supposed to happen untill the RAA conference.

Blaaaaaa indeed

Again, Blaaaaaaaaaaa Blaaaaaaaaaaaa Blaaaaaaaaaaa

All you wannabe airline CEO's just shut up and fly what you fly!

As long as the mainline MECs controlled the scope, the pilots at the smaller carriers didn't have much of an option. Now there is litigation pending asserting that mainline scope isn't binding on the wholley owned brand carriers.

I guess we'll see but maybe those days are over where the pilots of the smaller airlines "just shut up and fly what [they] fly."

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back