Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

platinumclub

Senior Pic
Lookin like I'll have a few weeks off before my next trip. I'm trying to get to Stockholm, and rather than buying a discounted ticket I was wondering if there is any way to jumpseat over there on CO. I don't work for XJet, but my company is CASS approved. I know some airlines are strict about international jumpseaters, but if there is a seat in the back, will they let me ride or am I S.O.L and have to sacrifice the 10% of my annual income to buy my ticket???

platinumclub said:
Lookin like I'll have a few weeks off before my next trip. I'm trying to get to Stockholm, and rather than buying a discounted ticket I was wondering if there is any way to jumpseat over there on CO. I don't work for XJet, but my company is CASS approved. I know some airlines are strict about international jumpseaters, but if there is a seat in the back, will they let me ride or am I S.O.L and have to sacrifice the 10% of my annual income to buy my ticket???

I believe if your company is on CO's International JS list you should be able to JS there. If your company is not on their Int'l JS list, you can't JS Int'l.

I have heard though if you can get to the CA he may let you on, getting out of the US this might work, coming back it may not.

Latest resources

Back