• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways vs. ASTAR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1) Is the second yr pay at ER better than your current position.

ER is ASTAR's two letter ID? It is probably equal since I earn 100 hours pay credit per month, but make only $58 / hour. Current position is one I am NOT going to remain in however.

2) will you be able to commute (crash pad and such) cost effectively to ILN during your first yr pay status.

Do you know if ABX or ASTAR flys into LYH, RIC, ROA, or IAD?

3) If things break the way I hope they will ( my personal opinion ) you will still be side ways for at least 5 to 7 yrs. This is a worst case scenario. Can you handle that?

5-7 years seems just fine, but that doesn't seem to be likely, based on what little I know.

If you can honestly say yes to those three questions, then come here if offered. By the end of the summer DP/DHL should have it's N. American reorganization plan in place and we should have a better view of how we fit into that plan. I would still have a back up plan ( keep swiming in other peoples pools ) in my back pocket if within a year this place is still SNAFU.
[/quote]

1) Yes. ER is AStar.

2) This has been answered in another post by an ABXA pilot.

3) As it stands right now, you're right it is pretty bleak. Some S/O's are entering their 9'th yr. But like I said, I believe this is gonna change real soon. Call me an optimist.

Boy captain, your avitar has traumatized me. I think it has traumatized my dog, to. Since seeing that woman's ass, he just lays on the floor, and shakes. He won't eat or drink anything. Any suggestions?

I am sure you could, but until they call me with an invitation, it would be trespassing!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back