US Airways & United?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mesa sucks!

Any merger with USAPA is going DOH!!! It's in the bylaws!
Move over United pilots!

Listen old man. Nobody cares about your US Air B.S. You sucked as an airline. The ruling was made. Go get a job in Wal Mart and stop crying

The last conversation I had with a 25 year US Air veteran went something like this :

Me: "Gear up".

Him: " you know I have 20000 hours in this airplane. We were robbed of our seniority. I am not an animal. I have human rights. Blah blah blah ..

Nobody has any sympathy for you guys any more. Why don't you use your time for a worthwhile cause. Supporting people who were robbed. I.E. Midwest etc.

Get a life. Happy New Year :)

P.S. Before you start. I don't work for Cactus and i never worked for Timmy.

Rumor has it MCDU is next in line for the assistant night manager's job at the Stuckey's in Effingham, IL off I-57.

DOH's finally payin' off for the little guy!

Rumor has it MCDU is next in line for the assistant night manager's job at the Stuckey's in Effingham, IL off I-57.

DOH's finally payin' off for the little guy!

I thought Tanker Clown was in line for that promotion with Instructor Dude as his ASSistant.

I thought US Airways was going to buy SWA, liquidate it, and use the $$$ to pay off debt and/or buy somebody? After all, SWA appears to be worth more in parts than whole--all that cash and those owned aircraft are worth big $$$.

So I guess this rumor makes perfect sense.

US Airways Plan:

1. Liquidate SWA
2. Buy United

Of course, I could be wrong or just trolling on the internet. Go figure. ;)

There was a business article out a little while ago about the 10 US companies most likely to be bought. Alaska Air Group was something like number 4 on the list. It's why Alaska wanted to purchase America West before the AWA/US merger. You need money to make money though and US Airways doesn't have a lot of the green stuff.

Can we change the subject? Pleaseee!!!

Oh ,I know let's talk about .. forget it. back to my beer.

Latest resources

Back