• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways to give each flier on ditched jet $5,000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What about the 5 pets that were in cargo bin?

ooohhhh yeah, I love that user name. Wish we had them up north

On another note, your D@mned right. You accept that check and your done with the whole deal.

Hey just heard he was invited to Obama's inauguration by Obama and didnt show. Fox News just had a picture of an empty seat with his name on it. NICE!!!

Ok, I owe him a beer now. A truly ballsy SOB..

Last edited:
Hey just heard he was invited to Obama's inauguration by Obama and didnt show. Fox News just had a picture of an empty seat with his name on it. NICE!!!

Is that true? I've heard he had dinner with his crew in D.C. - seems odd he wouldn't attend the inauguration. Who knows.

Who knows what was going on. Bottom line, the guy has probably been to busy with the FAA, NTSB, and the like. He's probably been away from his family for too long and has other higher priorities.

Seriously, if you had just been through something like that would you really care about sitting in 15 degree weather for an innauguration- I'd rather be with my family after an accident.

Airways stoped handling pets, but nice try to get someones fur up....

Actually just flew with a dude who knows a chick that knows a dude who robbed a dude that said there was some 4legged creatures in the pit.

Speaking of fur, anyone else notice the amount of fur coats that the pax going into D.C. for the inaguration were wearing?

ooohhhh yeah, I love that user name. Wish we had them up north

On another note, your D@mned right. You accept that check and your done with the whole deal.

He was there. CNN showed him briefly after the inauguration ceremony was over and everyone was being dismissed.

Latest resources

Back