• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Take it or Leave it Recall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumor from somewhere else is that a 8/99 guy was called and bypassed G2+ for the June class. Bottom number in the last may class was supposedly #1330 on the APL (middle of the 7/5/99 class).

I got called for class.Not sure of the class date....I still have to call back. But, I'm a 3 Aug/99 hire. I'll be accepting recall w/ immediate military LOA.

When I call today, I'll ask some questions and post them for more info.

sean

I got called for class.Not sure of the class date....I still have to call back. But, I'm a 3 Aug/99 hire. I'll be accepting recall w/ immediate military LOA.

When I call today, I'll ask some questions and post them for more info.

sean

Group 2 or E-190 recall? Which class was it? Thanks

Prob. for the June 7th class, and there's 2 190 positions wandering around (at least there were) 19 or 20 people in that class.

In addition perm. bid 07-04 was published today and it shows 130 more recalls.

Group 2 or E-190 recall? Which class was it? Thanks

They have not even started filling the (26) E-190 slots yet, they are first going to fill all of the Group II positions in this current bid, with all that want to accept a 'Group II or better' position. After all of those positions are filled, then they will recall for the E-190 positons for those who want to accept them.

Not sure when the next bid will be published, but the next 164 recalls for Group II will be in that bid, is my guess. And again, they will start from the top of the list again.

For what its worth.

Latest resources

Back