• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Reports Record Third Quarter Profit of $240 Million

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So how is the LOA pay grievance coming along. Looks like they could afford to pay up!

Forget it!! USAPA virtually guarantees LOA 93 for the next several years.

And YOU rejoice on this??.........If the East can do it cheaper than the West, any future GROWTH will go GUESS were? This will just prolong YOUR furlough my friend.......

Last edited:
And YOU rejoice on this??.........If the East can do it cheaper than the West, any future GROWTH will go GUESS were? This will just prolong YOUR furlough my friend.......

Don't work for US Air. and YES I DO Rejoice that the underhanded lying east Scumbags get to live on food stamps for the rest of their careers.

Not that I've actually looked @ the #'s but Kirby has said multiple times that costs per side are nearly equal... more people @ top of scale on the east (not just the pilots either) vs. higher pay on the west... FWIW

My (west) furlough has everything to do with the age 60 change, fuel prices and Doug's insatiable desire for bigger bonuses - nothing to do with the East pilots junk contract and the company using the east more.

Don't work for US Air. and YES I DO Rejoice that the underhanded lying east Scumbags get to live on food stamps for the rest of their careers.

WOW for not having a dog in this fight you sure got fleas all over ya!!! Whats the matter couldn't get an interview?

WOW for not having a dog in this fight you sure got fleas all over ya!!! Whats the matter couldn't get an interview?

Would anyone really want one?

Face it there really isn't that much positive

"anything" going on at this place.

Okay, back to the question. Has there been a ruling on LOA93?

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69J57A20101020

(Reuters) - US Airways Group (LCC.N) does not perceive any merger opportunities in the near term, but said on Wednesday it was well positioned to participate in consolidation if the opportunity arises.

Chief Executive Doug Parker told analysts on a conference call that the airline's goal on consolidation was to run as a stand-alone company and be "in a position of extreme strength" with sustained profitability.

I think Uncle Dougie wants to go back to his roots at AMR...

Latest resources

Back