Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways pilot's and employee's show great sign of kindness.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's a sad and happy story...good luck to you UsAir dudes and gals!

there is so much more to be learned about the lives and souls involved when a big company shuts down. As always in America, the quality of people and the care they foster comes into view when the crap hits the fan. One way or another a huge statement is made. It's about People doggonit and not these stinkin lawyers and creditors

Wow! I am so impressed with the pilots and employees for stepping up to the plate. Great job! :)

It amazes me when companies are so busy "following the rules" that they miss the whole point of customer service. If they had given the refund right away, it would not have turned into any PR for them, but they would not be dealing with the backlash they are dealing with now. While it would not have turned into an "formal" PR had they just given the refund, it would have resulted in positive "word of mouth" advertising, which is invaluable in any business.

Do people in management ever look at the WHOLE picture? Apparently not!

Kathy

The CEO probably needed to spend another day on vacation in a $3000 a night hotel so unfortunately the co. could not refund the money because he needed it. Cmon, can't you people understand how rough that would be for him?

Sorry, I couldn't help it.....

Bravo to the employees for what they did!

Latest resources

Back